Configuring your Car2PC Adapter
To configure your Car2PC adapter for StreetDeck:
- Download this plugin: Attachment 31441
- Extract the contents to the My Documents\StreetDeck\Plugins\Input directory
- Start StreetDeck, Goto Settings | General | Input | Plugins
- Choose the Car2PC plugin, then click enable
- Scroll and find the functions you want to set, choose one, then press a button on your head unit connected to the adapter
- Repeat for all buttons, save the settings and your done!
Note, this plugins is used for input only, it will not display any text ouput on the head unit.
This plugin was developed and tested using the emulator only, it was not tested on a real head unit, please post your review of this plugin after using it.