BMW skin + minor pet peeve fixes
Decided to try my luck with skin editing a little while ago and got it almost done today. Looking for comments and suggestions.
Mainly what I've done is:
- Change the background
- Reduced the amount of buttons on front screen
- Changed keyboard to QWERTY
- Changed numbers to number pad
- Added volume control to nav screen
- Added ability to quickly add current GPS location to favorites
- Added sat signal strength to the sat screen (in addition to overlay)
- Enabled module switcher access (accessible by pushing the E46 label)
- Added a calender module (accessible by pressing time on home screen)
Below are some pics.
I had a few questions:
- Can I, and if so how, modify the modules that show up in module switcher
- How to select a specific font in the script, i.e. IFont to RenderString
- How do I package the skin together with the calendar scripted module I made?
Thanks and Happy New Year!