ok so got some free time and started the new skin but I need some help... but first off, I must thank the creator of the Subaru skin, great skin and awesome template to start from. Ok so here are my questions...
1. Is there anything I should know about making a skin for the G4, for example will I loose any functionality of the G4 if I make the skin on my home pc?
2. How can I indent both sides of the font on the buttons in the picture below?
3. How do I change the back glow of the buttons, I want to make it smaller and more transparent?
4. Anyone willing to code or help me code an overlay, I want the distance to next turn and the arrow to show up in the middle of the speedo but only show up when the navigation is being used. (like the bottom pictures)
Any help in would be greatly appreciated.
2. Unfortunatly there is no way to indent the fonts on lists.
3. The glow around the buttons can be disasabled in input options, but you can't otherwise change it in the skin.
4. You shouldn't need any code to do that. Just use one of the User overlays, then place some Module restrictions on it. (Its a menu command) and restrict it to show up only in the module you want it to and add the controls you want to it.