Thread: few issues with SD running on my T3

few issues with SD running on my T3

Now that I have your attention, I'll get to the unlocking in a minute...

First of all I have a few issues with SD running on my T3. Having finally got the TV, Radio, and Display working properly I now can't view any videos

IT worked fine before I upgraded to the latest vestion but now all I get is a blank screen. The videos played fine before and still play fine in media player.

Any ideas?

Also is there anyway to fine tune the TV device? We live next to one of the most powerfull TV broadcast towers in the UK and you can pick a TV signal up on a piece of string round here. However of the 69 preset channels only one of them shows a feint picture. I have the powered antena installed on my window as per the instructions and my mate has the same antena on his car and can recieve TV fine.

Now about the free unlocking, I had the trial version of SD that was 1 update out of date, when the latest update was released I ran the file I downloaded from here and it magically gave me the full version

As it happend I've already bought the licence, but just hadn't got round to registering my install yet.

Isn't UK broadcasting in PAL? I wasnt sure if the infill tv tuner supported PAL...might just be NTSC.
    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
    Infill T3 running StreetDeck

PAL and NTSC are Video formats. Besids, the device is made in Korea wich I think uses PAL anyway.

IT will recieve a TV signal but it is very weak.

Anyone know about the video overlays as it's really annoying me now.

You are half right about PAL and NTSC being video formats, but a tuner must support PAL in order to receive the video format or viceversa for NTSC. Do some googles and you will see what I mean. I believe the korean made infill had an option to choose PAL or NTSC tuner and I suspect yours is NTSC.

As a test, do you have an NTSC video recorder or DVD player that you can pipe out a signal on channel 3 to your antenna connection on the infill. This will confirm that you have an NTSC tuner...
    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
    Infill T3 running StreetDeck