I like to use SD on the carpc that I building and I need some information about the hardware that I need to select.
1. Which radio hardware device supporting by SD (preferred to USB)?
2. Which BT hardware device supporting by SD (in order to use it for cell phone hand free)?
3. Which external USB sound cards supporting by SD?
4. Can I use two external USB sound cards?
I like to drive two sound sources (as radio and video) at the same time, one to AMP and the other to Headphones.
1. I like to use other system the the G4.
I now that I can find out the market some USB-radio hardware.
I like to know which one will be supported by SD.
The SD team is working on a HD radio tuner, but is still in a testing stage.
There is a third-party add-in to support the HQCT (also avaialbe in the store, I believe).
As far as an off-the-shelf USB radio dongle, don't expect much. These are designed to lock onto a frequency while ona PC that's stationary. As such, the mobile reception is usually garbage.
And by using the G4 with ext. USB audio 5.1 sound card – Can I get a decent sound quality to drive good AMP?
How is the FM reception of the on board radio?