Have you sent in your hardware and check codes? You have to send those in to the store to get your activation codes.
The instructions for this are located in the strore item: http://store.mp3car.com/StreetDeck_N..._p/sdk-005.htm
it says the following:
- Download and install the StreetDeck trial version from http://www.streetdeck.com/update/setup.exe and verify that it works on your computer
- Purchase this item from the Mp3car store
- This license is only good for one computer. Make sure you install StreetDeck on the computer you intend to run it on.
- Run the trial version of StreetDeck which will give you a machine code and check code
- After receiving your order confirmation e-mail goto http://www.streetdeck.com/register.php and enter the appropriate information
- Soon after you enter your codes and your purchase is verified, the mp3car store will send you an email containing the registration code for your hardware which you can then enter into the trial version of StreetDeck to activate all of its features (Navigation will not work until you install compatible StreetDeck navigation data shipped on the StreetDeck DVD).
- Wait for the DVD to be shipped to you which will install the navigation data and text to speech voices.