1. No, 2. No, 3. NoWell after running SD for 3 months or so I am overall happy with the product. I had to work out some kinks but so far so good, I am still working on getting a couple things stable (like when i click browse within navi locks up SD every time) or video locking up my SD. I don't use those functions much so it's not a huge deal for me but the following 4 below are important and could use some help.
1. When you select a custom POI say "theater" it gives you a max of 100 results with no option to go to another page of another 100. So in my case if i select theater within 5 miles and there are 110 in my area it makes no difference if I change it to 10, 15 or 20 miles because its maxing out at the 5 mile point. Is there a way to have it display more pages of 100? This pretty much makes my POI's useless because if I know of a theater 15 miles away and it doesn't show up on the search I have no way of finding it within my POI's.
2. Is there a way to download POI's via the internet and save them locally? I don't mind downloading all of the POI's in New Jersey while sitting in my driveway because the local POI's stored within my SD has yet to find a single POI I have tried to search for over the 3 months I have been using it now.
3. Is it possible to search for a business name beyond 100 miles? I tried to locate Tropicana casino in Atlantic City which is about 130 miles from me and it will not find it because it searches only within 100 miles. Is there a way to enable a greater distance then 100 miles? I don't travel out of state much but 100 miles really doesn't cover much when searching for a place.
4. Is it possible to set your current location as a favorite? I noticed that if I put my 1 friends address in my SD navi it can no find his location. This would come in handy if I could go to his house and add it to my favorites manually. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
4. Yes, Just switch to browse mode click your current location, choose the route options, then choose add to favorites.