Although that has some limitations (sorry to hijack your thread here).
- Must have the GPS enabled and tracking
- Doesn't always get the right reading. For example, my zipcode is 98052 (Redmond, WA), but the weather module always says, "The weather for Woodinville is..."
- Doesn't have a way to just tell it to load the weather for a zipcode (like Centrafuse does)
- Not really a flaw, as there isn't a better way to do this, but you must have an internet connection of course
- Having said that, it's annoying that it doesn't 'save' the weather, so if you try to refer back to it later, and you have no net connection, you're screwed.