Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 281

Thread: The Future of StreetDeck

  1. #101
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    29
    any reason the software updatres are dead links?

  2. #102
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    323
    It's linked to the streetdeck.com website...they're revamping it so I would guess that it will be up next week (by the 28th).

  3. #103
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    I have the trial (1.0.9.8), latest update (1.1.1.6) and all digital mods except autohide if you need them sooner. Autohide doesn't play nice with 1.1.1.6
    My opinion is my own.

  4. #104
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    29
    I was actually smart enough to save 1.1.1.6 somewhere, what digi mods were available that actually worked well?

  5. #105
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Digital Mods: Movies, Yahoo news, Map cacher, weather (until the site changed, hopefully someone will fix it someday), Gasprices (same thing as weather), google poi's
    My opinion is my own.

  6. #106
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    302
    Google POI's worked? With which version and were you able to download all of a state's POI's incase you dont have constant internet in your car?

  7. #107
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by meth68 View Post
    Google POI's worked? With which version and were you able to download all of a state's POI's incase you dont have constant internet in your car?
    Oh crap.....when I say it worked, that means it didn't crash SD.......let me check.

    edit: No, it does not function.
    My opinion is my own.

  8. #108
    Low Bitrate oddvarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    88
    Chuck
    Any chance V1 will have a fix for the problem regarding it cant handle 2 different soundcards?
    I mean 1 for music, nav and all goodies.
    And 1 for BT-phone.
    Then we could use andrea with USB for voice commands and BT-phone. And music on the other.

    If there ever was BT for SD, and if it ever had some problems of this caracter.
    If I donīt remember it. It never happened

  9. #109
    SD beats everything. So there. danielkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oddvarr View Post
    Chuck
    Any chance V1 will have a fix for the problem regarding it cant handle 2 different soundcards?
    I mean 1 for music, nav and all goodies.
    And 1 for BT-phone.
    Then we could use andrea with USB for voice commands and BT-phone. And music on the other.

    If there ever was BT for SD, and if it ever had some problems of this caracter.
    You can already do that.....

    Control panel, sounds, set audio out to your soundcard, then sound recording to your Andrea. Then close that.....then open speech. audio input and make sure your andrea is selected. Then configure mic, go through the papaya crap. Now open andrea commander (you can actually do this first, but I don't trust it). Go through it's wizard and make sure everything is set right.

    Finally start streetdeck, toggle full screen, then open the onevoice audio wizard and run that. Then your golden!
    My opinion is my own.

  10. #110
    Low Bitrate oddvarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by danielkh View Post
    You can already do that.....

    Control panel, sounds, set audio out to your soundcard, then sound recording to your Andrea. Then close that.....then open speech. audio input and make sure your andrea is selected. Then configure mic, go through the papaya crap. Now open andrea commander (you can actually do this first, but I don't trust it). Go through it's wizard and make sure everything is set right.

    Finally start streetdeck, toggle full screen, then open the onevoice audio wizard and run that. Then your golden!
    Your not kidding me now...

    Man I sure gonna get that andrea you reccomended.

    Thanks a million man.

    Edit.
    Been thinking for a nano-second here.
    I dont think that would solve any problem an BT. Someone told me the BT-dongle acts as a soundcard. Think it could be a problem. If They where released so we europeans ci\an buy them second handed.
    If I donīt remember it. It never happened

Similar Threads

  1. An Open Letter to StreetDeck and MP3Car.com
    By Xzisted in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:12 PM
  2. StreetDeck F.A.Q.s
    By RedGTiVR6 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. StreetDeck on Discovery Channel? (Future Car Part 4)
    By durwood in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:01 PM
  4. Streetdeck!
    By TheLlama in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 06:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •