1. The locked items are locked so that we can garuntee StreetDeck will always have certain functionality regardless of which skin you are using. There are probably some items that are locked yet that don't need to be though.Originally Posted by 06TC_OWNER
2. This will be fixed.
3. The 10 CUserOverlay overlays all have functions that can be used to hide and show them individually. Is this not what you wanted?
4. You can already restrict overlays to only certain modules. Just choose the "restrict overlays" menu function and select the modules you want it to be restricted to.
5. The height of the lists is determined by the height of the individual elements. if you want an invisible gap below the last element, you can always make the scroll buttons larger with transparent areas above them. You can make the lists any height that is a multiple of the list item height.
6. Theres no effiecient way to render flash in Direct3D
7. Will be fixed.
8 New images should be automatically recognized when they are added, if its not doing this, its a bug.
9. Will be fixed.
10. There are already tools in the dev enviornment for creating properly formatted font files, you should look at the font thread in the developer section. The fonts are just special images and are part of the skin, using the psd files for the fonts should make it as simply as modifying the charcters in the psd files and running the conversion tools on the new files.