In-car neon lights
This is my first place and i dont know where to put it but If i buy a 18" neon stick and also 2 10" neon sticks and stick the 2 10" under my two seats and the 18" in the trunk....does anyone know the wiring process instead of having to plug each of them into the cigarett lighter. Car is a 1999 toyota camry 4 door.
1. go for LEDs not Neon.
2. This not really a $treetd!ck thing.
3. You are going to get flamed boy.
4. You are going to need to run cables from the fuse box in your car. Get a haynes or bentley manual for it.
5. Better still take the car and lights down to the local audio installer.
6. This is not really the forum for this period.
What I would do is run them to a switch panel. There is a good 4 switch panel at streetglow.com so you can buy a few more neons. I would suggest putting your pair under the dash, they won't do much under the seats unless you put a reflecting device to concentrate the light out from under the seats. I know someone who actually just made a aluminum box with an open end and it sends all the glow out in one direction. Anyways .... buy the switch panel and then wire each neon into the panel. You can then tap into your wiring behind the cigarette outlet and find a ground and you are done. All streetglow products come with instructions incase you get stuck.
1. This is almost two years old
2. This is the OP's one and only post (unless he whored up OT)
3. I seem to have frightened the OP away.
4. You have promoted that link in 2 out of your 5 (the ones in OT don't get added) posts so far .