BETA testers needed for StreetDeck Europe
Version 220.127.116.11 now includes support for European map data.
A limited number of european BETA testers are needed to test the europe specific functions.
To participate in the BETA you must live in Europe, own a copy of mappoint Europe 2004, and be able to provide feedback to us.
- Download the the latest BETA from: http://www.streetdeck.com/update/setup_beta.exe
- Install a copy of Mappoint Europe 2004
- Startup streetdeck and configure it to use your GPS
- Once started verify SteetDeck shows your current GPS location with a map behind it
- Close StreetDeck and add -recordgps and -verbose as command line parameters
- Drive around with StreetDeck running
- Send your GPS logs found in My Documents\StreetDeck\Logs\GPS to [email protected] along with any feedback about problems. Please be sure to correlate your feedback with the GPS log that was generated when your problem occured and make sure the subject reads "StreetDeck Europe Feedback"
The first few BETA testers who provide significant feedback will be given a free license code to StreetDeck.
Will try it with MapPoint French tonite
I'm living in Switzerland.
Will give it a try tonight with MP French Edition - might be a hard time for it with our curved sloping roads :)