1) Applications captions were "Virtual Mouse"
2) On pakU the labels are switched ("PAK file" instead of "Directory" and "Directory" instead of "PAK file")
3) Sometimes browing a folder in the pakU and pressing cancel causes the files list to show the files on C:\
4) Great speed improvement on opening big files (Like Maps pak files):
On a P3 600Mhz, opening the canada pak file using the old version would take 65 seconds and with the new version it would take only 13 seconds
5) Fixed: Could not extract pak files that contain 0 bytes files inside.
6) Fixed: Could not repack a directory which contained 0 bytes files.
7) Fixed: Runtime error when trying to repack an empty directory.