FAQ: How to enable 800x480 for Nvidia Video Cards.
1. Download Nvidia reference display driver from Nvidia.com, install and restart.
2. Right Click on the desktop.
3. Select properties.
4. Left Click On settings Tab.
5. Left Click on Advanced.
6. Left click on Geforce (Model of your video card) Tab.
7. Left Click on Screen Resolutions & Refresh Rates on the left.
8. Left Click On Add
9. Type in 800 for width, 480 for height, 32bit for color quality, and whichever the highest supported refresh rate of your monitor.
10. Left click OK.
11. Check Show custom modes and apply.
I am not held accountable for you destroying your monitor. Use at your own risk.