Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 107

Thread: Hardware Review: Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi

  1. #31
    Car Audio Moderator durwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicagoland (St. Charles,IL)
    Posts
    2,028
    Kapt-

    After looking at the control panel pic you posted for the XT, I can see it's exactly the same for the Prodigy Hifi from what I can tell.

  2. #32
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    597
    Looks very similar to the Prodgy 7.1LT as well. A few changes seem only cosmetic. Whats the highest ASIO latency that is available on your control panels? The prodigy 7.1LT is 1024.

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    yes it looks similar to prodigy 7.1 control panel too.

    btw, the prodigy 7.1 hifi is different with the onkyo se-200 sound card. it has different layout and (a little?) different components

    the prodigy 7.1 hifi is very very similar to Comrade 7.1 Hifi sound card. (the comrade is cheaper and using the original via driver i think.. so no ASIO support..?)

    here is the link:
    http://www.dbfolder.com/products/ite...pe=desc&page=1

    http://sound.zol.com.cn/26/269860.html





  4. #34
    Car Audio Moderator durwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicagoland (St. Charles,IL)
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman_jkh View Post
    Looks very similar to the Prodgy 7.1LT as well. A few changes seem only cosmetic. Whats the highest ASIO latency that is available on your control panels? The prodigy 7.1LT is 1024.
    It's the same on both, 1024.

  5. #35
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    597
    I'm thinking of upgrading my 7.1LT, but I wont bother if I'm not going to get a large gain from it.

    I'm quite happy with the low profile and quite good sound offered by the LT at the moment.

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman_jkh View Post
    I'm thinking of upgrading my 7.1LT, but I wont bother if I'm not going to get a large gain from it.

    I'm quite happy with the low profile and quite good sound offered by the LT at the moment.
    if you look for low profile card, than you should try onkyo se-90pci or prodigy hd2.

    i'm sure this card better than 7.1LT card..

  7. #37
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman_jkh View Post
    I'm thinking of upgrading my 7.1LT, but I wont bother if I'm not going to get a large gain from it.

    I'm quite happy with the low profile and quite good sound offered by the LT at the moment.
    I agree, however, I am still having issues with hibernation inside of Centrafuse. I would hope these other cards would have those bugs fixed, but its hard to know without someone confirming.

    Also, Kapt, on the two cards you just listed, it looks like only the HD2 has a line input, and both are only 2 channels. I guess this means I wont be able to control my sub seperately? I tend to tone it down sometimes with certain music that I listen to.

  8. #38
    Car Audio Moderator durwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicagoland (St. Charles,IL)
    Posts
    2,028
    I didn't forget about testing it for you in centrafuse. i tried but was running into problems with .net on my test computer. It's still on my list to test.

  9. #39
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pomona, CA
    Posts
    456
    No worries, I really had only hoped you'd do it... no expecations what so ever. I appreciate it though! Thanks!

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sivart321 View Post
    I agree, however, I am still having issues with hibernation inside of Centrafuse. I would hope these other cards would have those bugs fixed, but its hard to know without someone confirming.

    Also, Kapt, on the two cards you just listed, it looks like only the HD2 has a line input, and both are only 2 channels. I guess this means I wont be able to control my sub seperately? I tend to tone it down sometimes with certain music that I listen to.

    yes its a stereo card , but if you have a digital connection (coax/optical) you can use 5.1 channel

Similar Threads

  1. Hardware Review: Provision 8" 16:9 VGA Touchscreen
    By lightman in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:02 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Hardware Review: SB Audigy2 NX External USB Sound Card
    By hari-bhari in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Hardware Review: Overdue M2ATX review
    By elstev0 in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 09:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •