Ok, HDRadio problem and no solution as of yet...
Sorry to have to post, but I have tried everything I can think of, including re-reading this entire thread.
First, using all of the details and problems mentioned in the previous posts in this thread, I went through them all before posting this problem here.
- WinXP Pro with ALL updates and .net patches
- Brand New OS install and RR Install (05/01) Using the carwings skin for testing.
- Directed HD tuner
- Your first generation cable, (I was one of the first to order it from you)
- Plugged into a on board serial port 2 with NO com port conflicts (Did a search of RR.ini and skin.ini for "=2" and made sure nothing else was using the port. I have "hdradioport=2" in the rr.ini.
- The ground loop isolation mod (Connecting the RCA ground to the ground coming in)
- I have ensured that the DLL is registered
- X,HDRadioComm in the menu.skin
When I use the PCR software, it works, (Scans, Shows HD indicator for HD stations, RDS text ect ect)
When I close the PCR software and start RR, I hear the relay in the radio click. When I go to the HD skin, I get nothing.
For testing, I changed the com port to 1, and RR pops up the error that the HDRadio was not found, so it appears the DLL is doing what it should. I put it back to Com 2 and no more error, just the radio does not work at all in RR.
I have went in circles, and am hoping there is something in the above that I missed.