Check the formal website of v1blueshark to know the last progress and by search in .
Now you can use your Android or Nokia cell phone to connect to your V1 using the same V1BlueShark hardware.
Android version support touch screen, but Nokia version not.
Both have the following features :-
1) Get all V1 display.
2) Make Voice Alarm for all 4 bands.
3) Mute Alarms from your cell phone.
4) Turn V1 On and Off from cell phone.
5) Enter Configuration Mode and make all the changes from your cell phone.
6) Produce Events excel file showing all radar catches with strength and time/date + position (if there is built-in GPS), So you can transfer this file to PC easily.
7) Easily work with Radar and Mute database.
8) User Setting for Radar max distance, Speed Cam max distance, V1 voice alarm intervals (by seconds) and Speed Cam
voice alarm interval ( by seconds ).
9) You can invoke commands from main menu or by speed numbers from your cell phone.
************* PLUS if built-in GPS exist *************
10) Auto Mute for K and X bands in any place you add it manually or from a file.
11) Get Alarm for Speed Cam that you add manually or from a file.
12) Get Speed (Still under development in Android).
13) Auto Mute for X and K bands when you drive beyond a specific speed (Still under development in Android).