Nuts, another setback. And a big one at that. Maybe funding in the new year means back to work on the project when that happens. Which probably means a beta product might not surface by next spring. I so wanted to have this product work. It was supposed to be the solution to the other failed attempt of a similar product. Based on the intermittent viewing of this thread from the beginning, a logical person would assume that a proven product will not hit the streets til next summer, maybe. That would mean my CarPC will have waited 2 years for a double din solution. In my mind, to be successfull, a company cannot take that long to produce a proven product.
Regardless, my go / no go deadline is this winter while my car is stored and gets it's interior facelift. If Brett comes through, great, if not, alternate solutions will be entertained/implimented.
Sorry Brett, but I'm affraid you can't expect everyone to hang on for as long as they have already and still have a big question mark as a forecast.
Oh well, I'm open to other options that come close to Brett's CT650.