Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 354

Thread: W3bTracker - GPS Tracking & Secure Location Marking (also offering Mologogo tracking)

  1. #151
    Variable Bitrate john05srt4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    307
    Did i miss something? Does your car need to be online all the time while your driving for this to work?
    10 acura TL tech
    10 BMW S1000RR

  2. #152
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by john05srt4 View Post
    Did i miss something? Does your car need to be online all the time while your driving for this to work?
    1st post in the features... says it all

  3. #153
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,386
    I cant download the client, ur site is down!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

    Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case


  4. #154
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185 View Post
    I cant download the client, ur site is down!
    You should be able to DL it now... fooling around with the site and killed a few features.. lol sorry

  5. #155
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,681
    W3bMa5t3r I'm not using this at the moment my self how ever have you seen that GPSGate.com also now have a tracking service that you can include ?

    May be if you server can sit between that, your client and moogloo you half way to having a web tracking system equiv to Jabber in IM

    I'll be keeping an eye on here as I'd like to see how it progresses as far as other people been able to view. EG Will there be GBPVR or MCE plugin, will you be able to place a map directly on to your own web pages or even in the free form title of your MSN id.

    Just a couple of thoughts

    Terran

    PS GPSGate I think has an open standard - new clients seem to be using it all the time.

  6. #156
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by W3bMa5t3r View Post
    You should be able to DL it now... fooling around with the site and killed a few features.. lol sorry
    GREAT SUCCESS!!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

    Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case


  7. #157
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185 View Post
    GREAT SUCCESS!!
    lol yeah... add an improved upload feature and it killed the downloads... removed the upload feature, and the downloads work again... but not the uploads... GRRRRRRRRR l#$%VG@$^%

  8. #158
    Variable Bitrate john05srt4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by W3bMa5t3r View Post
    1st post in the features... says it all
    ok where?
    all i see is you need to be online to view the page.
    10 acura TL tech
    10 BMW S1000RR

  9. #159
    Maximum Bitrate MobiTekLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    641
    Am I missing something??
    GPSGATE is not free!

    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet View Post
    W3bMa5t3r I'm not using this at the moment my self how ever have you seen that GPSGate.com also now have a tracking service that you can include ?

    May be if you server can sit between that, your client and moogloo you half way to having a web tracking system equiv to Jabber in IM

    I'll be keeping an eye on here as I'd like to see how it progresses as far as other people been able to view. EG Will there be GBPVR or MCE plugin, will you be able to place a map directly on to your own web pages or even in the free form title of your MSN id.

    Just a couple of thoughts

    Terran

    PS GPSGate I think has an open standard - new clients seem to be using it all the time.
    08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

  10. #160
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by john05srt4 View Post
    ok where?
    all i see is you need to be online to view the page.

    FEATURES

    Online - Realtime Tracking provided internet access is available.
    Offline Data Logging/Tracking for those without internet access, you just upload the log when you do

Similar Threads

  1. tracking police gps
    By geoff897 in forum GPS
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:43 PM
  2. need a gps tracking solution cheeep
    By L33TZOR in forum GPS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 07:53 AM
  3. Interesting GPS tracking software
    By Tred in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 08:59 PM
  4. GPS Tracking
    By OriginalNick2 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 04:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •