Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 354

Thread: W3bTracker - GPS Tracking & Secure Location Marking (also offering Mologogo tracking)

  1. #181
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    I'm using 60,000. That works pretty well for me.

    lol I can always count on you for feedback/input Thanks.
    I've got something in the works...

  2. #182
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    A lil preview...
    http://dccarpcs.com/tracker/screenshots.html

    Some upcoming features/upgrades:
    Better Comms, so better overall results
    GPS FIX, Valid or Invalid, actually shown to you, derived from the GPS Data.
    The interval frequency set by drop down menu. math no longer needed for ya.
    Change com port from pop up window, once you save, it should auto reconnect and work. Should no longer need to restart the program.

    hmm there's more coming... later...

  3. #183
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,789

    Thumbs up

    Me like!

  4. #184
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by W3bMa5t3r View Post
    A lil preview...
    http://dccarpcs.com/tracker/screenshots.html

    Some upcoming features/upgrades:
    Better Comms, so better overall results
    GPS FIX, Valid or Invalid, actually shown to you, derived from the GPS Data.
    The interval frequency set by drop down menu. math no longer needed for ya.
    Change com port from pop up window, once you save, it should auto reconnect and work. Should no longer need to restart the program.

    hmm there's more coming... later...
    Out if intrest is this skinable ? IE for control with in the front end rather than leaving it ?

    Terran

  5. #185
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet View Post
    Out if intrest is this skinable ? IE for control with in the front end rather than leaving it ?

    Terran
    not atm, but maybe sometime soon... I'm wanting to make the data side more stable and add these additional features... once that's good I'll start focusing on the other cool things good idea though

  6. #186
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sweden/Vaxjo
    Posts
    418
    This looks like something I've been been looking for... I have one major problem though, can't register at step 1... every time I try to go to http://dccarpcs.commodules.php/?name...nt&op=new_user I get a "server wasnt found" error, am I the only one having this problem?
    Swedish site for CarPC's
    http://www.bilpc.info

  7. #187
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Naesstrom View Post
    This looks like something I've been been looking for... I have one major problem though, can't register at step 1... every time I try to go to http://dccarpcs.commodules.php/?name...nt&op=new_user I get a "server wasnt found" error, am I the only one having this problem?
    That URL is bad for some reason, it has a "/" misplaced in there.
    http://dccarpcs.com/modules.php?name...nt&op=new_user

  8. #188
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sweden/Vaxjo
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by W3bMa5t3r View Post
    That URL is bad for some reason, it has a "/" misplaced in there.
    http://dccarpcs.com/modules.php?name...nt&op=new_user

    yup, that link worked, thanks!

    the link I posted is the one mentioned in step 1 in the first post... u might wanna change that one...
    Swedish site for CarPC's
    http://www.bilpc.info

  9. #189
    FLAC W3bMa5t3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Naesstrom View Post
    yup, that link worked, thanks!

    the link I posted is the one mentioned in step 1 in the first post... u might wanna change that one...
    glad to hear... and yeah. I updated them before I posted the new.. lol thanks though. Feedback is how we find these errors. Later...

  10. #190
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sweden/Vaxjo
    Posts
    418
    Well... It feels like I'm gonna be a PITA with yet another nice program for the CarPC... installed it in my car with the comocx thing and I first I got this error message when I started to drive:


    and now every time I try to start it up I get:


    I don't think the settings has anything to do with it but here they are!
    Code:
    [config]
    server=http://dccarpcs.com/tracker/tracker.php
    uid=******
    speed_unit=kph
    username=******
    track=1
    savetxt=1
    up_freq=60000
    commport=9
    minonstart=0
    oh, and I don't have any wlan card in the car yet, I was thinking of taking transfering the log on a memorystick to my regular comp and just upload it there... any way of making it not trying to connect on startup?
    Swedish site for CarPC's
    http://www.bilpc.info

Similar Threads

  1. tracking police gps
    By geoff897 in forum GPS
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:43 PM
  2. need a gps tracking solution cheeep
    By L33TZOR in forum GPS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 06:53 AM
  3. Interesting GPS tracking software
    By Tred in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 07:59 PM
  4. GPS Tracking
    By OriginalNick2 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •