cant u just use iguidance? Create a destination and start a "demo"... maybe that would work no?
2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->
Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
OPUS ITX PC Case
I have just successfully installed client in my CarPC and I successfully set up the program (locked satelites are 10 and it says Tracking...), but when I want to check on a server, there is no data (any point). I have a feeling that data are not sent from CarPC? I have also realized that even if I don't have internet connection avaiable, there is a "Tracking..." message. I also checked to write tracing in log, but the log is empty. So, I have GPS signal, because I see data from GPS, but tracking is not working for me.
I am using GPSGate and Haicom GPS mouse. Virtual ports are for 1. Garmin emulator 2. Virtual port for Centrafuse 3. Virtual port for another program that uses GPS 4. Virtual port for client of this tracker.
I think it is not a problem with GPSGate because I see correct number of satelites connected and data from GPS.
By the way ... I am using WLAN if avaiable or GPRS dial-up via my mobile phone when WLAN is not avaiable.
Now I'm only getting the $time error and I guess that will be fixed in the next release...
looking forward for it!
Hey guys, hoping to have a working version of the new rewrite up soon. I have entirely tooooo many projects going on... along with working 100-120 hours per 2 week period...
Thanks for bearing w/ me
Ok guys and gals?? I'm nearing completion of the new build. Just a few more things to touch up. I hope to finish it up tonight actually. I'll keep you posted.
Cheers, The W3bMa5t3r
It's available Download the new version here.
Version 126.96.36.199 - A complete rewrite of the program for the most part.
I'll be updating screenshots in the first post soon. Let me know of any errors you encounter.
NOTICE!!! The config file and the program name have changed.
It's now W3bTracker.exe and config.ini
Most settings are set from the program, the only one that isn't is your baud rate which is set in the ini file. The default is 4800 which is normal, but some newer receivers use 9600. If this is the case with yours, just make the change.
You no longer need the NetComm OCX or MScomm mess. Everything you need is included (I hope lol).
The latest XPort3 is included in the archive as well.
Skinning in the works...
Setting in the config.ini file to control the visibility of the Title Bar and Menu Bar. Several skins included and you can create your own. Very simple design, but it should merge better into frontends than an ugly windows format
Also adding the ability to upload previously saved data logs to the server, instead of being able to just upload the current one.