Virtual Keyboard 18.104.22.168 with Sources
I thought that OSK would be very difficult to use on a small screen in a car, so I have developed Virtual Keyboard. The keys and the key layout is generated at runtime. It should be OS language independent. Can someone test it and let me know what you think about it. I haven't tested it on Touch screen but if the Touch screen driver just acts as like a mouse it should not have any problem
When you run the application a keyboard icon is placed on the top left of the screen. Clicking that shows and hides the keyboard. The icon always stays on top. To close the application right click on the icon
Following fixes has been made
1) Icon Drag can be disabled from the ini File
2) Hide Btn available on the keyboard (user Defined Position)
3) generation of Dead keys.
4) icon Dragging problem
5) Save last position of Keyboard on Exit.
6) generation of chars when shift key is clicked and caps lock is on
1) On Clicking the Icon, the focus is not lost from the current application
1) The Keyboad Dragging can also be diabled
2) Size in percentage can be set in the ini file