Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 119

Thread: TinyXP Rev04 + FrontEnds

  1. #61
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    What i mean by IE, is goin on the web(using Internet Explorer) with your carPC

    But I think you did that already

  2. #62
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    30
    sisoft sandra 2004b will work

    it will give an error. but it will work.

    I even have it workin under my project, microwinX, where the windows folder is only 50MB \windows or 38MB under vmware.

    btw, this sisoft, also doesn't depend on its own services lol.

  3. #63
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    33
    i installed tinyxp on my laptop and the only resolution it gives me is 640x480. is there a way to change this. because the screen is really small now. thanks.

  4. #64
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by allahsone
    i installed tinyxp on my laptop and the only resolution it gives me is 640x480. is there a way to change this. because the screen is really small now. thanks.

    did u install ur video drivers?

  5. #65
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    33
    uhh ahahah i guess i forgot that part. thanks

  6. #66
    Newbie yellow99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    52
    I installed TinyXP on a Intel Celeron 2.0GHz 512MB RAM with a DWW-700M touchscreen and it runs great with Road Runner and the MC2.0 skin

    I also installed TinyXP on another system Intel Celeron 1.8GHz 512MB RAM with a Lilliput 619GL-70NP touchscreen also with the Road Runner and the MC2.0 skin but it reacts very slow! when i press a button it sometimes takes a few seconds to chance a screen or pause/play music and sometimes it keeps the pressed button down (like a sticky key if you press volume up once your volume goes all the way to 100% untill you stop it yourself) If i install a normal Windows XP installation everything works perfectly,

    does someone have the same problem? or perhaps a fix for this problem?

  7. #67
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow99
    I installed TinyXP on a Intel Celeron 2.0GHz 512MB RAM with a DWW-700M touchscreen and it runs great with Road Runner and the MC2.0 skin

    I also installed TinyXP on another system Intel Celeron 1.8GHz 512MB RAM with a Lilliput 619GL-70NP touchscreen also with the Road Runner and the MC2.0 skin but it reacts very slow! when i press a button it sometimes takes a few seconds to chance a screen or pause/play music and sometimes it keeps the pressed button down (like a sticky key if you press volume up once your volume goes all the way to 100% untill you stop it yourself) If i install a normal Windows XP installation everything works perfectly,

    does someone have the same problem? or perhaps a fix for this problem?

    Did you try the flash fix? I forget if MC2.0 uses flash or not.

  8. #68
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    123
    Second install:

    Sony Vaio PCG-C1XS 400 mhz PII 128 megs ram, 1024x480 screen, works great.

  9. #69
    FLAC
    Auto Apps:loading...
    moahdib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    1,017
    I just did a clean install of TinyXP Rev04 and RR.
    Hibernates much faster than my previous "FAT" winxp install.

    Installed Widcomm 4 drivers for bluetooth and it works great

    Bootup and Hibernation is definitelly faster...around 10 seconds for both.

    Very happy with the switch.
    04 Acura TL w/ core2duo 2ghz laptop w/ 1gb RAM on a docking station.

    Fast car, fast PC. ;)

    http://www.arcdesigns.net/carpc/

    My TL CarPC ver2

    FSR Flash Skin w/ moving weather maps

  10. #70
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by moahdib
    I just did a clean install of TinyXP Rev04 and RR.
    Hibernates much faster than my previous "FAT" winxp install.

    Installed Widcomm 4 drivers for bluetooth and it works great

    Bootup and Hibernation is definitelly faster...around 10 seconds for both.

    Very happy with the switch.
    nice, did u try all the BT features yet. Ill update the first post once i know they all work

Similar Threads

  1. hibernating in tinyxp
    By @rie in forum Operating System Optimization
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
  2. TinyXP Rev04 + FrontEnds THREAD GONE..
    By camsgs3 in forum Operating System Optimization
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 06:14 PM
  3. TinyXP bluetooth issue
    By inferno2469 in forum Operating System Optimization
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:14 PM
  4. TinyXP Installation
    By swiftly93 in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
  5. tinyxp rev04
    By hoodlum in forum WinNT Based
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •