No Outgoing Audio from Centrafuse 3.0 Phone
To start I am a IT Tech of 13+ years and am very computer literate, owning my own PC Business for the last 2 years......
I have recently installed the latest version of bluesoleil 8.0. I am running Centrafuse 3.0 on the bellow system:
Windows 7x86 (32bit)
JetWay JNC94FL-510-LF Intel Atom D510 BGA559 Intel NM10 Mini DTX Motherboard/CPU Combo
OCZ Vertex Series OCZSSD2-1VTX60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
ENCORE ENMAB-8CM 7.1 Channel USB Audio Box
OCZ Gold 800MHz Duel Chanel memory 4GB
Rocketfish™ - Bluetooth USB Adapter
The problem i am having is:
1. The incoming (other person) audio when paired with my phone is poor, kinda garbled
2.The person on the other end of the call can't hear me. My mic is functioning in both vNotes and windows Sound Recorder
3. I don't know if this matters or not but there is a headphone icon in Centrafuse, and i have heard that is suppose to be a computer icon....?
The BT adapter that i am currently using is the second one i have tried, with the exact results which tells me it is not a driver, or BT hardware problem. Also, my Motorola Droid is "rooted" (jailbroken) running a 2.2.1 ROM. I do not believe this is the problem as i have restored the phone back to factory settings with the same problem. I have also tried a combination of options for pairing from the phone all with the same result....no outgoing audio from me to the other person.
Steps I have taken to try to solve the problem are as follows:
1. Updated Motherboard (chipset) drivers
2. Updated Audio Drivers
3. Updated USB audio card drivers
4. Used both onboard and usb mic
5. Rolled back the above to previous driver versions
6. Paired and unpaired both devices and repaired them using both PC and Phone to initiate the pairing
7. Uninstalled CF 3.0 and Bluesoleil 8.0 and reinstalled with a registry clean and reboots in between
For those of you that are wondering, the version of Bluesoleil 6.xxx that came with CF 3.0 would do the exact same thing, except the incoming audio was even worse.
If anyone has any ideas on something else i could try please let me know because i feel that i have exhausted all my options. my only hope is that CF 3.5 will solve these issues for me and others with similar issues. Thank you in advance for everyone's help and support!