Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: pay as you go cell carriers with internet

  1. #21
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Now the question is if you need to record videos on your phone.
    And are not anal about how the buttons feel

    Peace,

    Rafster

  2. #22
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by rafaelsherman
    And are not anal about how the buttons feel

    Peace,

    Rafster
    I love the button feel on the RAZR. The problem is that the ok button is hard to press. That's it.

  3. #23
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    116
    The RAZR looks hot, but it needs expandable memory, EDGE, and a 1mp camera... things my V635 gives me.

  4. #24
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by kai445
    The RAZR looks hot, but it needs expandable memory, EDGE, and a 1mp camera... things my V635 gives me.

    Yeah

    Peace,

    Rafster

  5. #25
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    73
    Yes the Nokia 6230 is a pretty awesome phone. I'm trying to get one right now. My SE T616's power button broke and I have no phone. Cingular doesnt have the phone in stock ANYWHERE now. Apparently it's going to take a week for them all to get phones with some certain firmware update. Wait this post isn't about prepay at all. Oops.
    2008 Grand Prix GXP
    • Lilliput 669GL-70NP w/ Capacitive Touchscreen
    • Zotac Mini-PC, Intel Atom D525 CPU, 4GB DDR3, 512GB SSD
    • Car Charger For Netbook (Survives Crank!)
    • RF 3Sixty.3
    • 4 channel Alpine on factory bi-amped Monsoon speakers
    • NO RADIO!

  6. #26
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by timothy
    Yes the Nokia 6230 is a pretty awesome phone. I'm trying to get one right now. My SE T616's power button broke and I have no phone. Cingular doesnt have the phone in stock ANYWHERE now. Apparently it's going to take a week for them all to get phones with some certain firmware update. Wait this post isn't about prepay at all. Oops.
    That's cool, if you want an even better one, get the 6230i. It has 1MP camera, 1hr more talk time, push to talk, 1hr video capture (QCIF Res).

    Peace,

    Rafster

  7. #27
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Graham, WA
    Posts
    82
    lol can we get back on track to the original post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Instructions on getting FREE wireless internet from T-Mobile using GPRS
    By bankingdom in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. How to use your VERIZON cell for FREE internet
    By racerboy6996 in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. GPS to cell phone output somehow ???
    By gadget in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 09:22 AM
  4. TDMA cell phone internet access
    By egeekial in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 05:06 PM
  5. Canadian Co. Cell Phone for Internet
    By syclone477 in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 08:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •