search "disable balloon tips"
You know when you your wireless finds a new netowrk, or it tells you it can't connect to it's preferred network, etc... it pops up a balloon at the lower right corner, and the balloon says something like"To view this network click on this message"
How do you get it to stop doing that automatically? I know you can just close that balloon, but I would prefer that it stop notifying me everytime I start the computer. So, is there a setting, or a reghack I can do, or something with Frodoplayer that will close it each time?
Sometimes, it's just guessing the right terms to search with. I tried wireless notification, balloon notification, etc... but never balloon tips. Anyways, here is the answer:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
2. Navigate to the following subkey:
3. Right-click the right pane, create a new DWORD value, and then name it EnableBalloonTips.
4. Double-click this new entry, and then give it a hexadecimal value of 0.
5. Quit Registry Editor. Log off Windows, and then log back on.