Current install is:
- A recently purchased Alpine iDA-X001 head unit. My intention was to use a laptop hard drive in a USB2 external enclosure, however something in how the HU stores info doesn't store resume info on the drive I was using. Resume works fine on a 512K USB2 flash drive though. Although the HU is probably the best available for iPod integration, its still a bit clunky to navigate with either iPod or hard drive/flash drive.
- An older Kenwood 250W amp that drives the factory sub located in the center console.
- Factory front dash speakers, and an off-brand of speakers that I'm unhappy with that replaced the factory ones overhead.
- Windshield mounted holster for my XV6700 PPC phone.
- Cheapo radar/laser detector from 6 years ago ($36!)
Some current pics...