2007 Honda Accord LX first time install
This will be my first CarPuter project this is what I am looking at installing so far:
Things I already have are in green
Things that I am waiting to arrive / on order are in red
Honda Accord 2007 LX
- Mainboard: Jetway J7F2WE-2G 2GHz
- Case: Morex 3677 Mini-ITX Case - Black
- Memory: DDR2 533 RAM 1GB - 80GB Deskstar 2.5" HDD
- Hard Disk 80GB Deskstar 2.5"
- CD/DVD Drive: Panasonic Slotloading CD-RW/DVD Combo
- Power Supply: 160 Watt M2-ATX Intelligent Automotive Power Supply
- Lilliput 7" Touch Screen
- ProGIN Bluetooth GPS
- Car2PC HON1
- Windows XP Pro SP2
- iGuidance 4.0
- RoadRunner Frontend
-Lower CD storage compartment trying to keep the flip down lid in tact - Spare Storage Compartment purchased on eBay waiting for it to arrive
- Sirius (XMAS wishlist lets see if my wife buys me the 2 components I need) SHE DID!!
- OBDII (still need to understand how this works)
- WiFi (Verizon EVDO works really well)
I will start posting pictures as I begin the install so far I have the Lilliput, GPS, the hardware should be arriving this week so I can start a dry run install.
Wish me luck and suggestions / links are always welcome