Moved to worklogs until this can be verified as a completed project.
- Via 1.3Ghz Mini-itx
- Lilliput 7 inch touchscreen
- DC/DC converter 140W
- Linksys 2.4Ghz
- Microsoft GPS receiver
- Bluetooth receiver
- Rear view Nightview webcam(To be bought)
- USB Hub 4ports 2.0 Nexxtech
- RCA(Yellow,Red and White)/USB coupler for center console
- DVDR/CDRW Combo Laptop in a USB External Case
- and anything else that I'll come to think ^-^
Here is some picture of my work(I'll add others later):
Oh sorry I did a mistake
Here some others picture of my Carputer. Made of wood and acoustic mats. I mounted the HDD below the top with grommets and I mount my front usb that comes with the board so 2 extra USB plug ^-^.
Inside, I put the mainboard + M2-ATX with a big fan that will blow up the "maybe" heat inside of it.
I decided to cover it with acoustic mats because it will be side to side with my Sub in the trunk so...it is for aesthetics!
More to come...I just received my USB Active Cable so now I can hook up my screen controller