I went a bit overboard and started buying things that didn't really agree with my phases. So I kicked the budget and decided to do pretty much everything straight away.
I've almost finished my planning so I'm almost ready to start ripping into my baby.
Items already had
- Sony PCG-FXA10 laptop.
- WiFi Card.
- Bluetooth dongle.
- 500gb External HDD
- 200watt inverter to power laptop.
- 4ch Jaycar Response amp, 4x50wrms @ 4ohm, for powering speakers.
- JBL GTO506C 5.25" 2-Way Component System
- Various cabling, power, speaker, remote, RCA’s, etc.
- Alpine Swr1042d Type-R 10" 500Wrms, dual voice coil
- Kenwood KAC-8103D amp, 500wrms @ 2ohm, for powering sub.
- Eonon 7" widescreen TFT VGA Touchscreen
Left to buy (aka Need moar moneyz/too lazy to find)
- 5.25" Rear midbass drivers, might be able to fit 6". (looking at how much I’ve spent though, I probably won’t run rears....who wants to sit in the back of a coupe, anyway?)
- Fabrication cost for screen mounting.
- Something to fill the single DIN slot. Probably just a tray.
- USB GPS receiver.
- Mapping software and maps.
- Slot load DVD combo drive. Maybe slim tray load if I can’t find a slot. (Not essential anyway.)
Left to plan/build
-Laptop Auto Power-On circuit.
- Sub box.
- False boot wall to hide everything.
Can anyone see anything major I'm missing?