Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153

Thread: 2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDI. Symphony II PCCAR : OEM Indash Screen Prototype. Full pics!!

  1. #141
    Variable Bitrate vincenttor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    281
    amazing
    wish i had those skills top fabricate this

  2. #142
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7
    If there is a will there is a way, then there is this. Amazing man, how much to do this to my concert II

  3. #143
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by riotburn View Post
    If there is a will there is a way, then there is this. Amazing man, how much to do this to my concert II
    Hi,
    With ConcertII, it would not be possible to do the same because your RADIO is 1DIN. Mine is 2DIN. Perhaps you could but only the screen inside the ConcertII.

    I started a new product with a ConcertIII 2DIN.

    Most difficult to find is the screen PROLOGY. count 400 euros
    If you want to upgrade to transflective, count 500 euros with a model on cartft.com
    then the motherboard+accesories, count 400.
    Products for connectord, cables,etc.. count 100

    And A LOT OF TIME (depending on skills you have)

  4. #144
    Newbie marchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    4
    coucouillu hi!
    have you any photos left with a bigger PCB with the wiring or have you made a wiring diagram? I looked through the photos but on some wires i don`t understand why you soldered them. There is a post in the beginning about wiring but its empty. Still impressed to the deep of your project.

  5. #145
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by marchell View Post
    coucouillu hi!
    have you any photos left with a bigger PCB with the wiring or have you made a wiring diagram? I looked through the photos but on some wires i don`t understand why you soldered them. There is a post in the beginning about wiring but its empty. Still impressed to the deep of your project.
    Working on symphony II would be very hard.

    I am working on new project on CONCERT III model where modifications are easier

































  6. #146

  7. #147
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16
    sadly, the new pictures aren't loading

  8. #148
    FLAC coucouillu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    1,112
    Hi,

    The pictures should load normally.

    It works. The problem is that the pictures a re huge. So perhaps you do not have enough memory on your PC or try to refresh the page (F5 or CTRL+F5)

  9. #149
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai, U.A.E
    Posts
    43

    Thumbs up Loads fine...

    Quote Originally Posted by coucouillu View Post
    Hi,

    The pictures should load normally.

    It works. The problem is that the pictures a re huge. So perhaps you do not have enough memory on your PC or try to refresh the page (F5 or CTRL+F5)
    All pics load fine for me m8. Gotta be your system, browser or net connection that's not allowing you to view them... Once again, great job coucouillu!
    If it works - MOD IT!

  10. #150
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    13
    So have you fully decoded the protocol between the MP3 CD Changer and the headunit?

Similar Threads

  1. any feedback info. on Dynamix 7" VGA Touch Screen TFT ???
    By xtreamvette in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
  2. Help noob with indash screen
    By phoenix12 in forum Newbie
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 02:59 AM
  3. WTB: a indash flip out screen...
    By STLbanshee in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 10:17 AM
  4. adding touch screen kit to indash LCD???
    By kurtm in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 01:17 AM
  5. trade indash 5.6screen and also dvd player for bigger screen
    By mike86ttype in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •