2004 Mazda RX8 macMini Project
The most difficult part of the whole project has been staying home long enough to put some good effort into it. The idea first hit me when I got off of Active Duty (Army) and decided the macMini was perfect for the car. I finally started the project in 2006 and had a working setup complete with macMini, Xenarc 1020TSV, and CarNetix PSU1900. Unfortunately the project was put on pause for a second deployment (California National Guard). I stripped everything out of the car to prevent theft and have returned to finally finish the project. This time around, I plan on taking pictures and posting them along the way.
Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing this worklog make its way to the finished projects thread!