Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 851

Thread: [DEAD]Project Turtle: 1993 Toyota Tercel/56K=FAIL

  1. #431
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
    I still play that game too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the XBOX version.

    PS: I dont get what you mean though..... Maybe Im having a blonde moment.
    Reread your post (especially the bolded part)... I am guessing you meant "boom", but when you said "doom" this popped into my head... Impulsive posting before noon, oh well.

    And I play it too. But I play oldschool. I hook up my AT computer put in the 3.5" floppy (well a copy of the original since the original one had an unfortunate accident where the metal slot hider ripped off and took part of the disk with it too ) and boot up DOS, then enter the windows shell, and in 15 minutes, I am ready to play!

    (Although I also play it on my laptop with a dos emulator)
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  2. #432
    FLAC freeflashstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Socorro, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    1,141
    Sooooo... Still having iPhone pairing issues with the new BT update... I'm gonna stay with RR until CF3 comes out. It builds up the tension anyway. I wanna see how much changes in CF3... I have enabled HORM and EWF on my setup with the help of HORM Manager Lite. My music/videos drive is unmounted during startup to avoid hibernation problems, then remounted during startup.

    I have a 1:15 avg. cold startup time, and a 0:40 avg. resume from hibernate time.
    I have bad luck with vehicles...

  3. #433
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
    Reread your post (especially the bolded part)... I am guessing you meant "boom", but when you said "doom" this popped into my head... Impulsive posting before noon, oh well.

    And I play it too. But I play oldschool. I hook up my AT computer put in the 3.5" floppy (well a copy of the original since the original one had an unfortunate accident where the metal slot hider ripped off and took part of the disk with it too ) and boot up DOS, then enter the windows shell, and in 15 minutes, I am ready to play!

    (Although I also play it on my laptop with a dos emulator)
    Leave it to you to notice that, LMFAO.

    OMFG, just get Sega Genesis Emulator and download the doom rom. I think I have it on my car pc. OMFG I cant wait to get my $h!+ running. Imagine doom in 7.1 surround sound. I remember that shooting the monsters was funny because they make those weird arggggg noises. Even though that game is so pixelated, that game is still scary. No matter how many times you play it, it still catches you off guard.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  4. #434
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by freeflashstuff View Post
    Sooooo... Still having iPhone pairing issues with the new BT update... I'm gonna stay with RR until CF3 comes out. It builds up the tension anyway. I wanna see how much changes in CF3... I have enabled HORM and EWF on my setup with the help of HORM Manager Lite. My music/videos drive is unmounted during startup to avoid hibernation problems, then remounted during startup.

    I have a 1:15 avg. cold startup time, and a 0:40 avg. resume from hibernate time.
    You have to be doing something different. Alot of iPhone users say the new BlueSoliel stack is actually really good. Easy connection and even the ability to transfer your contacts into CF. Infact its the only phone that is supporting that feature right now.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  5. #435
    FLAC freeflashstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Socorro, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    1,141
    I'll toy with it later. I just enabled EWF and HORM, and it takes FOREVER for my Chinese knockoff CF to IDE adapter(slow write speed/awesome read speed!). But when I do, I'll reinstall CF 2.1.1215 without Bluetooth, update to 1331, and install the new Bluetooth with the dll CF needs, and see what that does. If it's still FUBAR... IDK
    I have bad luck with vehicles...

  6. #436
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by freeflashstuff View Post
    I'll toy with it later. I just enabled EWF and HORM, and it takes FOREVER for my Chinese knockoff CF to IDE adapter(slow write speed/awesome read speed!). But when I do, I'll reinstall CF 2.1.1215 without Bluetooth, update to 1331, and install the new Bluetooth with the dll CF needs, and see what that does. If it's still FUBAR... IDK
    Using EWF and HORM doesn't matter when it comes to writing because nothing is being written to your CF card. It should only be reading. How much RAM do you have in your setup. Maybe you aren't running enough RAM. Remember when using EWF you are writing what would normally go on the CF card, onto the RAM instead. This is why I am hesitant on using EWF on my main PC, it has so much graphics $h!+ going on, I'm scared that even 4GB wont be enough. Now on the 6 other units, 2 GB Ram is enough. 1 GB for EWF and the other for the system itself. Since they only run things like music, video and internet only, 1GB is enough. I cant recall were I saw it, but 1GB is recommended to run EWF reliably. If you have questions, you may want to message Kimota, he is a master of EWF and turned me onto the idea.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  7. #437
    FLAC freeflashstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Socorro, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    1,141
    I have 1GB of RAM. EWF prevents changes from being written to the CF card, and HORM saves the hiberfil.sys, it never gets deleted. EWF has to be disabled to disable HORM, otherwise any changes made get erased on reboot.
    I have bad luck with vehicles...

  8. #438
    Who am I? HiJackZX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by freeflashstuff View Post
    I have 1GB of RAM. EWF prevents changes from being written to the CF card, and HORM saves the hiberfil.sys, it never gets deleted. EWF has to be disabled to disable HORM, otherwise any changes made get erased on reboot.
    Correct, it writes all the info that would normally be written to your HDD, to the RAM, which without power, cannot store information like a HDD, so its deleted. With HORM I am not 100% sure how it works. I do know to make changes, if EWF and HORM are still enabled, you basically are writting those changes to RAM, which will not stick.

    I think 1GB is not enough.... Can your setup handle 2GB? i think that will make everything faster.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

  9. #439
    FLAC freeflashstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Socorro, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    1,141
    I think it'll handle up to 4GB, but there is only one slot.
    I have bad luck with vehicles...

  10. #440
    Sheepdog rdholtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by freeflashstuff View Post
    I think it'll handle up to 4GB, but there is only one slot.
    You're running the Intel D945GCLF2, right? That's 2GB max.
    .
    If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.

    2006 Scion xB with in-dash Atom & Lilliput 889GL -- Worklog at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...res-links.html
    .

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 12:28 PM
  2. 2004 Toyota Corolla S Project!
    By PaulDePimp in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 06:31 PM
  3. 1993 GMC Sport Truck Project
    By chapstick in forum Worklogs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 04:43 AM
  5. A Start Community Project
    By BenjaminS in forum MacCar
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •