Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!
1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
3x Perixx Touchpads
3x 7 inch Screens
1X 7 inch motorized Screen
1x Win 7 PC
*scream of anger* I think I'm gonna have to redo my CF card. Now that I've put it back in the car, it's rebooting every 10-15 minutes. I even went back to CF from RR to see if that would please it(I was going to anyway... Couldn't get XM to work, and as my friends know, I loves me some XM...). But I'm definately staying with CF. RR is way over my head time wise.
My only gripe about CF is the lack of skins that I like. The Windows vista/7 skin in development looks nice, but I've yet to see any others. I believe that because to make a skin for CF, you have to buy the program to do it(of course you have to buy CF as well...). But, then again, I haven't really looked as of late. I guess that's my next task.
I don't have to reformat!! Turns out my capacitor's ground wire popped loose(probably when I hit that pothole going 55 down Main...) but I got that fixed, and everything leveled back out. I updated CF to 2.1.1331 with the new BT stack and everything is working... Except Bluesoleil is running in trial mode, and I can't get it to quit! Any suggestions?
How to Activate your Bluetooth License in Centrafuse 2.0
To activate your Bluetooth license in Centrafuse 2.0 follow these easy steps (note 2.0 RC4+ must be installed):
- Already be a paid customer of Centrafuse
- Already have Centrafuse 2.0 installed
- Already have the Centrafuse Bluetooth installed (Custom BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack). When you installed Centrafuse, you should have installed this when prompted.
- Log into your My Account page at: https://www.fluxmedia.net/login.aspx
- Next to your Centrafuse 2.0 Serial key, you should see a link to get your Bluetooth Serial key. Just click this link and a key will be automatically generated for you.
- Copy this key to the Bluetooth License Key field in your Phone settings (Advanced settings must be enabled). Use this serial number to Activate one (1) PC to a single Bluetooth adapter. This will work for THAT Bluetooth adapter only.
- If you have an active internet connection in your car, it will try to activate the Bluetooth automatically.
- If you don't have an active internet connection, it will prompt you to save an Internet shortcut to a USB drive. You will then put this USB drive in your home/work computer (or anything that has Internet) and double click the URL file. This is explained in Centrafuse before you copy it. This is the exact message Centrafuse gives…
If possible, Bluetooth will activate over the Internet.
If no Internet connection is available, you will be prompted for a location to save an Internet shortcut, we recommend saving this to a USB drive. This Internet shortcut can be used on any PC with an Internet connection to generate an unlock code for this PC.
- Once you double click the internet shortcut it goes to the FluxMedia web page, which also contains additional instructions.
- The Flux website will direct you to the IVT website, where you will take the presented activation code, and save it to a file. Save the file as text.
- Now that you have your new Unlock Activation file saved from the Internet enabled PC to your USB drive, plug that drive into your CarPC.
- In Centrafuse now, when you click the Bluetooth Enter Unlock Code you get a file browser telling you to select the Unlock File.
- Select this file then it will automatically open the file, enter the unlock code, and activate BlueSoleil.
- You're all done!
OK... That didn't work.
Just says key is invalid