2001 Mustang Convertible -- Second Attempt
Some of you might remember my other thread, most of you probably wont.
The first system sucked really badly, my screen cracked before I could paint the bezel, all the mounting was horrible, the amplifier started clipping WAY too low, the screen was impossible to see in the convertible, and the speakers were too big.
Ive learned plenty from my mistakes and I'm doing it right this time. Here's the new system:
Rather than a 60 dollar amp and some knock-off speakers, I'm doing everything the right way. Im currently running the thick-*** wire through the car and building an amplifier/computer rack for the trunk (which is SO small).
- KnuKoncepts 1/0 Gauge Wiring and Fused Distribution Blocks
- EFX Digital Fuse Block
- MTX Audio 800w RMS MonoBlock Subwoofer Amplifier (MXA8001)
- Kenwood 400w RMS 4-channel Speaker Amplifier (KAC-X5424)
- 4 5x7/6x8 Infinity Kappa 100w RMS Speakers (682.9cf)
- 2 12" Kicker 400w RMS Subwoofers (CVR-12 2)
- MicroATX system (2.2ghz, 1Gb RAM, onboard 6-channel sound/video)
Need to get:
- Transflective 8.4" Touchscreen (any suggestions? way too expensive)