2005 F-150. MY First car(truck)puter.
Well most of my hardware is on its way and my custom skin is pretty well done as well, just a few more kinks in that so I figure I would begin my worklog.
Here's the hardware (so far):
- JetWay JNC62K-LF AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 HDMI Mini-ITX
- AMD Athlon 64 1640 2.7GHz 45w
- 2GB Mushkin 800 MHz DDR2 PC-6400 SDRAM (Maybe only 1GB to help with boot time)
- Sound Blaster 2 Audigy ZS Platinum
- Sirius SC-C1 with Mitch's adapter
- Custom built case
- BU-353 GPS Receiver
- Rocketfish Bluetooth USB Receiver
- Lilliput 889 Touchscreen
- RR with custom skin
- *.NET Mobilephone
- *RRec (Doesn't work on Win 7)
- *Custom homemade goodies.
And here's my first piece of hardware, custom volume knob based off of a hacked mouse and volumouse.
Sorry about the blurry pic.
Let me know what you think!