The furniture is finally starting to move in!
Yep, finally the empty tin can is getting some comforts of home....seats,
I added the 4ga wire from the right fuse block to the left hand amp, the JL
Then I set the back seat in and checked the clearance of the invertor...all is good...very close, but good.
I then placed the amps. The Alpine processor is a friction fit to the top panel, I will likely bolt it through the top trim panel.
The JL amp can likely be bolted through the panel as well if I can find away to make the controls on it easily accessible.
The Kicker amp is way too heavy and with the heavy power wires running to it, I think I will have to flush it while mounted to the floor.
Then I can tilt the panel up like an engine hood and the left two pieces will come up with the panel, while the larger amp remains on the floor. This will only work for the JL amp if the top aluminum access panel can be removed while it's mounted in the trim panel hole. The problem is I have the black trim bezels to go around each of the pieces which overlap the cutouts to hide any gaps. If I made them removable, I might have a chance of the JL AMP cover plate coming out through the top. We'll see...
I just tossed everything in loose so nothing is mounted or lined up yet but you can get the idea of the look I am going for.
Until next time, thanks for looking!