Hey Lorr not yet, I used it before with a Mazda Protege and really enjoyed it. Have not played with it for a while. Ill let you know how things go once I get to that point. It should support the normal ODBII codes. I do realize there can be issues with the 350z and some readers. Seems the major complaints are around non-North American Versions ie Auzzie 350s. I will know more once I play around with it.
---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------
The car is almost done now. I had to abandon 2 cool features for now in order to finish on time.
1. the Nav buttons, there were just to many wires this go around to install it properly. Even with Cat 5 22 gauge wire, I could not get it to fit. There is very little room to maneuver wires behind the dash after trying for several hours I nixed it for now until I can find a better way. I really think ribbon cable would be the answer, but its too late now. Will have to try it next year.
2. I had a really cool information location with LEDs for power etc and more importantly the remote sensor for the Xenarc. I have it set to Auto on, so I dont need it, but if I ever get into a situation where the screen does not come on, I will have to re-connect it, for now I am leaving it as I was short on time.
For anyone doing this in the future, be prepared for the challenge of paths needed to feed wiring. The Xenarc is another fat wire with HDMI, VGA, 2 RCAs and audio. I managed to feed from the bottom of console up to a hole in the side of the console which ends up just below the Xenarc connector on the LCD. For power I did almost the same thing but with a square hole behind the LCD area. It took forever to figure how to get these wires connected and have the console put together without any gaps. I finally did it, seams are prefect to I had to give up the 2 features for now.