So after fixing the issues preventing a flush installation, and mounting everything fine, I measured for a Bezel, and a couple 4 laser cut test fit templates later I had one that fit right:
Next I laser cut some smoke acrylic parts for the Bezel and glued the standoffs in place:
The Bezel is ready for mounting:
I cleaned the Bezel and fit it in place. It looks ok, giving a finished appearance:
And last was fitting the "Factory Ugly Dummy Plate". Now it looks like something I would not bother to steal.
Now I have to figure out how to do more with the Joycon Steering Wheel Controler than just volume up and down.