Just a quick update, I did end up putting in a higher output alternator. 200 amps. Hopefully this along with 2 more batteries will give me all the power I need to run everything.
Haven't done much more in terms of the truckputer, but I did get a micro-atx computer from a friend. I also got some new front and rear speakers, hopefully I'll get a chance to install those in the next few days.
Going to start looking for a spare dash bezel so I can start moulding a screen in. I plan to extend the dash upwards a few inches to make room for a larger screen. By doing this I'll also make room for a row of guage pods above the instrument panel. We'll see how that goes though, I definitely have some learning to do on the fiberglass front.