Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 553

Thread: 95 Lexus SC300 - 0l33l's "Project SC300"

  1. #261
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiK
    Do you have a picture of the layout you're going to have?
    Are you gonna mount the amp where my dad showed you?
    Yeh, the amp is going into my fender.
    Hard to ignore good advice... esp. when you uncle gives you the same advice

  2. #262
    Maximum Bitrate DJiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles (Winnetka), CA
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Yeh, the amp is going into my fender.
    Hard to ignore good advice... esp. when you uncle gives you the same advice
    Did your uncle aslo give you advice about relocating the gas tank?
    For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
    Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
    Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

  3. #263
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiK
    Did your uncle aslo give you advice about relocating the gas tank?
    No... that was my idea

  4. #264
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Great, I think the sticks of ram I had are dead. Oh well, I got them for free

    [Edit]: One module confirmed dead. Testing other one.
    Good thing for Memtest86+

  5. #265
    Maximum Bitrate DJiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles (Winnetka), CA
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Great, I think the sticks of ram I had are dead. Oh well, I got them for free
    What's up with people here showing off with stuff that isn't working...?
    Take some pics after you've got it powered up, dammit!
    For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
    Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
    Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

  6. #266
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiK
    What's up with people here showing off with stuff that isn't working...?
    Take some pics after you've got it powered up, dammit!
    Let me upload some more pics.

    Verified: Both sticks are dead. Oh well, i'll ebay them ("untested.... as is").

  7. #267
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Let me upload some more pics.

    Verified: Both sticks are dead. Oh well, i'll ebay them ("untested.... as is").
    You're such a dick.....

    Peace,

    Rafster

  8. #268
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafster
    You're such a dick.....

    Peace,

    Rafster
    Ok, then I'll sell it as "as is"

  9. #269
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Ok, then I'll sell it as "as is"
    Do you want me to go there w/ the religion card?

    Peace,

    Rafster

  10. #270
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafster
    Do you want me to go there w/ the religion card?

    Peace,

    Rafster
    Pardon?

Similar Threads

  1. '95 Accord Carputer Project
    By Gewehrschuss in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:51 PM
  2. Project lexus ES300 with 300 or so pics
    By mlazzaro@excite in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 08:48 PM
  3. Lexus SC300 Carputer 1.0
    By bigmonkey70 in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •