Here are a few pics of what I got done today.
I started on the screen install. I am using my stock headunit brackets and made an attachment out of pieces I got from a hardware store. On the back of the Xenarc is a metal piece used to attach 2 4x4 posts together. This will attach to another piece of metal that I'm not sure what its purpose is, but it looked like it would work so I picked it up. That will server as a cross bar and will connect to the brackets which are screwed into the dash.
The test fit went great and I am ready to get it in, but waiting until all the audio stuff and wiring are installed. I put the headunit back in after I took these shots so I can still have music in my car.
I have arranged for more installation on Tuesday, so hopefully everything will be done in the next few weeks!!