Here's some background information... I'm a 15 year-old website developer, and I co-own a company with a friend, Everglade Media. I've been working my *** off saving to "pimp" my ride, a 1997 Chrysler LHS. It was given to me as a gift from my mother's boyfriend.
This is where I stand so far:
- Sub-frame was disconnected from the frame and the axle needs to be fixed, so it's in a transmission shop being repaired. Total cost: $1,000 (yikes!) but my mom is paying for it, whippee.
Things purchased to date:
- Lilliput 7" touchscreen
- Mac mini, the $599 model (Bluetooth, Airport, 80 GB, 512 MB Memory, 1.4 GHz)
- M-Audio Firewire Audiophile
- Griffin Technology RadioShark
- Phoenix Gold X5.0 5.25" Competition Component Speakers (Front)
I'm looking to buy three amps, rear speakers, subwoofers... and a bunch of other crap. Keep your eyes peeled!