Well... After some dreaming and scheming, I have started getting everything and putting everything together.
The current parts bought:
- ASUS P4V8X-MX
- Celeron D 340 -> 2.93GHz
- Powmax MicroATX case
(Using it without those stands, just going to lay on its side when I fabricate its enclosure)
- Microsoft GPS Mouse (already had from laptop)
- Streets and Trips 2005 (Not a fan.. at all.)
Need to buy:
- PSU - Still having problems deciding which to get. OPUS150?
- 802.11b/g router
- 1gig PC3200
- Soundcard --- Audigy or Onboard?
---Mobo came with: "The K8V-MX comes with an Cmedia CMI9761A audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio."
- Also plan on running a rearview infared camera.
- Already have XM, need to buy the in-car setup and run it on the serial.
- Lilliput 8"
- USB wire extension + port [for mouse/keyboard under the seat]
Any suggestions for power supplies?
Also for the monitor... Will I need to run any special regulators or whatnot with this? I don't know why I can't figure out how many watts I am going to be running or the monitor question. I must not be looking correctly on here.