Slapped it together tonight and took it for a test ride. I still have to do some work to the bezel. The inner portion where the screen attaches is not really square so it tweaks the screen slightly when screwed into place. this causes the touchscreen not to work properly. I did get ig3 umpc loaded up and working finally. it worked well during my test drive. also, i found an area under the dash where the radio can be relocated to without having to extend the wires! i was fretting all the cutting and splicing i was in for to relocate it somewhere else... i still have to extend the power wires to the screen, and find a way to secure it so that everything will fit and be secure. Ill also have trim some small portions of the dash that are covered by the bezel so the the ribbon cable for the touchscreen doesnt get pinched once installed. not a big deal really, about a days worth of work but with the holidays coming really fast it will have to wait until jan.