One of the things I was disappointed with in the DL065A was that the eject button didn't work!
Lo and behold, Brett at Panda posted a how-to for fixing the broken connector (THANKS BRETT!!!!). While I had the thing apart, I noticed that I would be able to drill extra holes so the monitor would be more stable in the dash.
Since the monitor took up both din slots, I toyed with having the head unit in my glove compartment, but that plain didn't work. But I eventually settled with having that in the back seat.
I also didn't have enough cabling to reach from the trunk to the monitor, so I decided (in the meantime for my trip to Florida) to keep the computer in the back seat.
What a rat's nest of cabling. Ugh.
So, I drove to Florida this past Christmas, the computer worked splendidly.