Moments ago I left a message on your site (Matt). Am I missing the pricetag somewhere?
We're targeting a price of $109. This will include miniSpark™ in a custom automotive grade enclosure, a 6-pin cable assembly for easy connectivity, and our PC Application GUI.
Thanks for your interest. We'll let you know when our product will be available for purchase.
Thanks M3Sharif. :)
I'm curious if you have a 'range' ... a week... 3 months... ?
XoByte is proud to announce that miniSpark™ our Startup/Shutdown controller featuring Wake On LAN is now available for purchase.
* Graphic-based Software Tools for User Configuration & System Monitoring
* PC Start-Up Control via Ethernet Wake-On-LAN packet or ACPI Connector
* PC Shut-Down or Hibernate Control via Ethernet Command Packet or ACPI Connector
* Programmable Start-up/Shut-down delay
* Firmware upgrade capable
* Drives two independent 12Volt DC relays for sequencing other electronics
* Monitors two independent inputs which can be used for Start-Up/Shut-Down control or driving the relay outputs
* XoByte Application Programming Interface (API) provided to allow you to integrate miniSpark™ functionality into custom software applications.
miniSpark™ can be purchased from XoByte's online store.
miniSpark™ retails for $109.99 and each unit includes a custom enclosure, a cable assembly for easy connectivity, and our PC Application GUI.
Do you think you will ever have version compatible with mac? As I understand it, os x and the mac hardware fully support Magic Packets and WOL, Im curious though how you could set up the device without the APi. This would be very handy feature for my setup.
Currently we don't have plans on supporting MAC OS.
What we are working on is a future Firmware Update that will allow you to connect miniSparkô to a Windows PC for configuration, save that to Flash Memory so it can survive a Power Cycle then connect it to a MAC without an Application installed.
The drawback, of course, would be that you can not modify the configuration without reconnecting a Windows PC. Also miniSparkô would only be Waking the system and could not shut it down without the applciation installed on the MAC.
We are also considering Open Sourcing our API so that developers can create their own MAC Application in the future.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions.